Current Restaurant Online Ordering System Trends That Benefit Restaurant owners
- Restaurant Food Ordering System
March - 20 - 2018
A market survey conducted in US has proved that a home cooked meal is a luxury. Yes, the study has revealed that 82% of total food orders are made from home and only 16% food orders are made from workplace. May be a surprising fact for some, but this is the current "Restaurant Ordering System" trend that is happening at least in the western world.
So, how do you as a restaurant owner benefit from the changing trends? Let us discuss those in this blog post. The number of food orders made with online food ordering system is skyrocketing and keeping yourself updated with the trend will help you to do great business as a restaurant owner.
Online Orders vs Phone Orders
Where do you think the most orders are getting placed? Without any second thought, it is online. Every online food ordering system gets their most orders via online. It is easy for users to take up their mobile gadgets, open your app or hit the browser to go your restaurant ordering system and place orders. It’s simple than speaking to a person over phone and tell your menu. Do not underestimate this current trend in online food ordering system. The numbers will only grow over time.
Free & Timely Delivery On Orders
Most of the restaurants now offer free delivery at doorsteps. A restaurant ordering system that offers free delivery will see a spike in their orders compared to a similar store that doesn’t offer this facility. Most people now like the concept of ordering their food of choice online and waiting it to get delivered so that they can eat in the comfort of their home.
Social Media Ordering
This is yet another current "Online Food Ordering System" Trend that you should be aware of. Imagine ordering one’s food via your Twitter and let your followers know live the orders your customers place. Since people have always loved to share their stories to the world (which has made social medias so popular), social media ordering is the next big revolution in online food ordering system
Robot Delivery in future?
May be this is going to be a trend in the short future. Driver-less cars are already being experimented and no wonder your food will be delivered by a robotic car or a drone enabled with GPS. Just imagine that you order food through your mobile app and after a while your phone AI calls you to inform that your food that you ordered a while ago is waiting on your doorsteps for you to pick up. Not a fantasy though, it might happen in the near future. Online food ordering system might grow by leaps and bounds.
As a restaurant business owner, you have lots of new opportunities if you are able to sync with the current online food ordering system trends.
- 5-Step Guide for Social Media Marketing for Restaurants
- How to Increase Restaurant Sales in 2023: Strategies for Success and Growth
- Why Implement an Automated Ordering System for Restaurants, and What to Integrate ?
- Best Restaurant Delivery Service Software to Explore
- Benefits of Online Food Ordering Platform for the Restaurants
- How Custom Food Delivery Apps Help Restaurants and Cloud Kitchens Streamline Supply Process
- Benefits of Customized Restaurant Online Food Ordering Script
- How to Move Your Restaurant Business Online to Draw New Customers
- 7 Features that Every On-Demand Food Delivery App Development Company Should Have in their Software
- Factors which influence the consumer to use an online food delivery system